Library of Recipe Resources for Adults and Kids!
Check out my recent resources for helping adults, teens, and children learn more about food, recipes and cooking:
- A Guide to Vegan Baking: Banana bread, peanut butter cookies and other treats!
- Baking With Kids: Cookies Galore
- Cooking Basics for Beginners
- Nutrition for Kids: Games, Activities & Printable Lesson Plans
- Oats: Health Benefits, Facts, and Research
- Simple Recipes for Teens
- All Things Thanksgiving: History, Crafts, Pumpkin Pie, and More!
- The Oldest Restaurant in Every U.S. State
- The Complete Butchers’ Guide to Different Cuts of Meat
- The Definitive Guide to Sushi
- The Ultimate Fruit and Veggie Price Chart
- How Do Different Generations Spend Their Money on Food?
- The 32 Most Nutritionally Dense Vegetables According to the CDC
- 50 Breads From Around the World and How They Are Made
- 40 Ingredient Substitutes For Cooking And Baking
- Top 20 Countries That Eat the Most and Least Calories Per Person Each Day
- Top 20 Countries That Eat the Most and Least Protein Per Capita
- Which U.S. States Consume the Most and Least Fruits and Vegetables Daily?
- Safe Minimum Cooking Temperature Chart for Meat, Poultry, Eggs, and More
- 36 Fermented Foods From Around the World
- What do Astronauts Eat in Space?
- The Most Google-Searched Fast Food Restaurant in Every State
- The Most Popular Type of Meat to Eat in Every Country
This page was last updated by Megan Miller